Sunday, June 21, 2009

IS BJP SECULAR?

What is Secularism and who is secular? First India is a secular country by constitution। The word secular was put into the Preamble by the 42nd amendment in 1976। That is emergency period. It gives equality of all religions. Every person has the right to preach, practice the religion they choose.Govt must treat all religions with equal respect and so as every single individual. This is secularism and one who follows this is secular. And this is what hinduism is. And now put this and check Bjp where it stands. They have Pilibhit type hindutva or Modi type. I am hindu, I follow my religion and at the same time I enjoy going on my Muslim friends, love to take part in their festivals donot disturb or see as hatred his religion or my Sikh friends or any one.That means I am secular and be sure if you have to live in India you must be secular.My all blogger friends. Thanks and enjoy sunday.
This has been written after Sawarkar times news on Qasba. Also qasba is a special word because there are very few words which starts from letter q but does not follow very nex letter as u….This is such special as our country, secularism and hiduism

No comments: